Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ear Infection Number Two

I haven't blogged via BlackBerry since the hospital when I had Jackson. Which is appropriate since today was as hard as the hospital was 11 months ago. Jackson was angry for 90% of the time he was awake. My child is never angry. He wasn't into eating or playing. Just sleeping, crying and a form of whining. I realize teething hurts. But not this bad for him. Something was amiss.

Friday we saw the doc. Clogged tube but no infection. Wait and see if the fever develops. Well it did. As did eye goop. And puking again. So instead of drugs and happiness now, we get to wait until 9 am and see when they can fit us in to tell me what I already know. I'm annoyed. He saw it coming, it was Friday afternoon. Now we've spent a weekend with a pod person and presto now the ear infection is official and officially will mess up tomorrow. Why can't I live next door to a pediatrician?

0 comments: