Sunday, April 6, 2008

And We're Back....

After a few days delay, we're back. Nothing has really changed for us. Thanks to the wakeup call of last Thursday, the Little Man's room is 97% ready for him and the most important things are good to go. A place for him to sleep and a place for us to change him out of his dirties. Big Man and I have been relaxing this weekend as my continued increase in girth has made it hard to be active for seven days in a row. So basically from Friday night to Monday morning I recharge for the work week.

The Little Man continues to be very active. Today Big Man was chatting him up again and he was again startled by the leg strength of his son when he gave his hand the boot. I'm telling you a career in futbol is a possibility. If he can inherit prego's leg strength he's got a shot as a kicker in football.

That's really all we have for today...when you spend the weekend laying around resting there's very little to report. We did get to watch the Cubbies win today on WGN and are disappointed in the opening homestand for the Rockies. Hopefully they turn it around since I'm sure that's what I'll be watching when I'm home on mom break. We'll have a LLBWC update on Wednesday.

0 comments: