Thursday, April 17, 2008

Anyway Dude, I'm Telling You I'm Pregnant and You're Acting Shockingly Cavalier

It's been a busy day. We had an appointment with Dr. J at LLBWC. Our usual Wednesday appointment got bumped so we rescheduled for this morning. I think our standard nurse lady Alex noticed that I'm not my usual jovial self. I'm kind of uncomfortable. We measured great and all that was fine. Blah blah blah. Prego did gain a few lbs...need to steer clear of frozen dairy products.

Anyways, my delicate condition is an exciting topic for my colleagues at the University of Colorado Athletic Department. Such that some of my friends have started a baby pool and are placing bets on the Little Man's birthdate and time. To assist them in their pool preparations, I consented to a belly photo. No one needs to see what lies above or below this portion of the photograph. People want to know what day I think LM will come...I honestly have no idea. As he reaches 38 weeks on Saturday (that's full gestational age for those of you without children) I figure sooner rather than later would be nice.

Today's title is a line from Juno. We now own it and Big Man watched it last night with me..he had not yet seen it. I think he appreciated that it is a quality movie probably more than the pregnancy comments. I was just glad he didn't hate it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa.........;-)