Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wingspan, Banjo, Lampshade, Grover?

So for me, one of the highlights of Baby Mama was a scene where Tina and Amy walked through a park where there were tons of children running around.

A mommy says to her children, "Wingspan, Banjo, let's go, we have a playdate with XX and XXX." I cannot remember the names of the other two children because I and everyone else in the theater were laughing so hard that it drowned out the other names. So yeah, anyone, anyone? My Little Man. His name will not be Wingspan Banjo Lew.

LLBWCD was today as per our usual Wednesday routine. I feel like I'm looked upon with pity now when I'm in there. Things are fine...no real reason to have any clue as to when LM will make his introduction. I know we are hopeful it will be very soon as Big Man's softball season starts next Wednesday evening and I would hate to preclude his season opener with something as trivial as the birth of his son :) Four days till D-Day. We are holding out hope for Cinco de Mayo...margaritas and a piƱata at the Four Seasons BCFH Labor and Delivery Floor. Maybe a bull for our little Taurus?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this blog! and i can't wait to babysit your little boy! Maria

Anonymous said...

Don't even THINK about failing to let us know about the big arrival! Paul and I are going to Louisville for Derby weekend but will be back Sunday night. If anything happens, I'll have my work crackberry:
tracy.harrison@lexisnexis.com
Oh and by the way, you think you can't sit down comfortably NOW?
AT