Monday, August 18, 2008

Something in the Water

Well something is in the water in the lives of people in my life right now. Last Monday, August 11, my friends Amber and Chet gave birth to beautiful baby girl named Avery Blayne. Amber was in labor for four hours and was in the hospital for barely two before the kid emerged. I don't have words to express how I feel about that.

Then on Thursday, my other friends Leslie and Jon had a little boy Jack, to go along with their other sweet boy Henry. I can't wait to meet them both! Jason's friend from high school Rob and his wife Jessica had a little girl on Saturday....Then we have my poor friends Deric and Heather. Heather's little one was due Thursday and still has stage fright. Then my high school friend Marci is also overdue with her pumpkin.

So yeah, that's a lot of babies. What is going on?!

0 comments: