Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Success At Last!

We got a Baby Bjorn. We tried to put Jackson in it once in a non-successful outfit which yielded a lot of screaming...so we paused for awhile before we tried again. I decided today that I wanted some exercise, and with it being 1 pm on a Wednesday, Jason was at work and therefore if I was going to exercise, Jackson was going to participate on some level. I glanced over at the Bjorn and decided to try again. Success! We went for a nice walk...approximately 1.75 miles according to my new iPod Nano with Nike+ technology (which incidentally is kickass). I'm tired but of course Jackson napped in the Bjorn so when we got home he was ready to play when I was ready to nap. We will need to work on this.

Today we went to a place in North Boulder called Play Grounds and met Beth and Jack and also Kelley and Colby. Kelley was the first person in class to have her kid...the first of FIVE boys out of six kids so far. It's fun to see the little ones and compare stories. Incidentally, I haven't given a shout out to Steph and Fernando from class who had (of course) a little boy (on Mother's Day, yay), who they named Julian. So we have five boys, three of which are J's: Jackson, Jack and Julian. That's kind of fun. Okay my J is napping and so must I or I will pass out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will soon become addicted to the Nike +...guaranteed. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys! I hear T-money is on the baby-sitting duty for the evening!