Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No News is No News

Not much going on in Jackson land really. He still has his two lower front teeth that are just sitting there. Tiny little nubbins that if you feel them with your finger they are for sure the tops of his teeth and to an unseasoned veteran of teething they feel like they are through to me. But they haven't sprouted upward yet really.

Last night we had ridiculous winds that continue still in Boulder. So I didn't get much sleep but Jackson and Jason both did. I was so desperate I even attempted to sleep in the spare bed in Jackson's room while he was in there, but no dice Chicago. Jackson didn't seem bothered by them but for the second night in a row has awakened at 5:30 am with a ridiculously full pee diaper that I can't blame him for not sleeping through.

0 comments: