Monday, December 29, 2008

Public Service Announcement

I hate Microsoft and Microsoft/MSN customer service. Without going into too much detail, I tried to cancel a monthly service I had subscribed to for $14.99 a month on November 13. I have subsequently been billed twice by them for it and it was not until I called my credit card company to dispute the charges did I get the phone number. Not that I didn't try to find a phone number or an email address or a contact form for MSN Games for like an hour. F. Not even by Googling it could I find a phone number.

So I called Microsoft MSN customer service and blah blah blah after talking to a supervisor I got them to give me back one of the two disputed months of charges and she would not cave on the other. So I'm going to weigh my options and have yet to decide if I'm going to call my cc company and make them dispute the charge or call back Microsoft MSN customer service and make them give me the charge, but in the meantime, for all of you out there googling those jerks here are two Microsoft MSN customer service phone numbers that I couldn't find:

Phone number to contact MSN customer service (JUST PRESS 0 when you call): 1-800-386-5550
MSN Billing Inquiries (1-866-672-4551)

Tell them I say hi. Jerks. We now return to our regularly scheduled topics.

0 comments: